Please read the below COVID Acknowledgement and sign at the bottom of the page before your first lesson.
I desire to use the facilities and equipment of and/or participate in Classical Pilates® and GYOROTONIC® methods of physical conditioning, including activities, classes, programs or training (collectively, the “Activities”) provided by Balanced Birch Studio, LLC, a Massachusetts limited liability company located at 100 Cowls Road, Amherst, MA 010002 (the “Company”). In consideration of my use and participation, I hereby acknowledge that:
1. The Company adheres to current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, and the Town of Amherst, Massachusetts (collectively, the “Recommendations”) regarding COVID-19.
2. In accordance with the Recommendations, the Company has established preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Among other measures, the Company strongly encourages unvaccinated persons to wear masks and to socially distance while on the Company’s premises.
3. The Company shall inform you about the Recommendations and provide updates as guidelines change.
4. I agree to comply with all Recommendations.
5. I agree not to attend or participate in Company classes or other Company activities if: (a) I am experiencing symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell; (b) I have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19; or (c) I have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within
the past 14 days.
6. Each time I participate in Company classes or other Company activities I am representing that none of the conditions described in Section 5(a) – (c) are true at such time.